Monday, January 6, 2014

Positive Reinforcement

When one receives a positive comment on a social media site it makes one feel good.

I have dived headlong into the world of Google Hangouts on Air and sometimes wonder if it was a wise move. This comment from Hazel on Youtube this morning  has given me the encouragement to persevere.

Hazel Meldrum "Keep doing these genealogy hang outs I listen to as many as possible on you tube there is not one that does not make me think I am not looking for perfection but inspiration."

My message here is that if you enjoy or agree with something you read or viewed online please let the author know.

3 comments:

Alona Tester said...

A small comment can make all the difference, can't it. And people do love what you do, so keep it up Jill.

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

You may be wondering why you've taken on another challenge, but we're not. You can't help yourself;-)

You've bravely ventured into Hangouts and gathered us all behind your coat tails Thank you!!

GeniAus said...

Having people like you Alona and Pauleen with me on the journey keeps me from falling into the potholes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...