Saturday, August 30, 2014

Recognition

There was a nice message from the US waiting for me when I woke up this morning. It was a message from blogger Jana Last telling me that a post of mine had been included in her

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for August 29, 2014.


What was especially gratifying was that the post she nominated was one where I strayed from my normal path and wrote about a relative who is very much alive. I can understand why this post would have appealed to Jana as she is also a very proud mother of a beautiful brood of five fine young adults.

In case you missed it here is the post Jana selected: Do as I say not Do as I do... 

Thank you Jana for scouring the internet each week and nominating such a range of interesting posts. I am honoured to be included.

1 comment:

Janelle Collins said...

Thrilling, isn't it Jill?! Mine got a mention a week or two ago as well. Made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...